YVUCET Hall Tickets Exam Dates Results| YVUPGCET
YVUCET Hall Tickets, Exam Dates | YVUPGCET : Yogi Vemana University, issued notice of Joint Entrance Graduate (PGCET) Notice and YVU invites online applications of candidates who have passed or have been submitted to degree to exam title eligibility listed in postgraduate courses on their website at one Degree in M.Sc. MA, MSW, M.Com., MHRM, M.Ed., mped., PGDAS., PO Diploma in Yoga., 5 years integrated courses in MBA and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year – from the University Campus offered by Yogi Vemana. PG Center and its affiliated schools through YVUCET- . The exact date, time and location of the test center will be indicated on the class ticket. Candidates can download their Hall tickets and the entrance exam plan from the website www.yvudoa.in. The movement of the previous material will be uploaded to the website, the candidates will be informed by SMS / e-mail. Candidates must retain card entries and guest corridors, even after proof of income, as required at the time of counselling.
Important dates of YVUCET
1 reporting date:
2. Start of the online registration form
3. Online registration with registration fee: Rs.500:
4. Online application with registration fee: Rs.1000 (Rs.500 Rs.500 + Tarifa evening):
5. Last date for uploading the application online:
6. Examination schedule: announced later ……….
1. Applicants can download their Hall tickets from the website www.YVUdoa.in or www.YVU.ac.in/doa
2. No candidate will be admitted to the examination room without a Hall ticket.
3. The entrance test has 100 multiple-choice questions and each question has 1 point, which is answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE BRANDS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates must show their answers alone in the OMR sheet with which Q (answer leaf model OMR attached at the end of the prospectus) is provided.
5. Candidates must bring PEN BLACK BALL POINT to mark on the OMR sheet. (Candidates should follow the instructions on the OMR sheet to answer questions about the test).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanics / Electronic aids / Mobile phones / Mobile phones / Pagers are not allowed in the exam room. The possession of these items in the examination room is punishable, and the supervisor of the examination center will take disciplinary action.
7. The candidate will not be admitted to the exam room after 15 minutes have passed since the beginning of the entrance examination. The candidate may leave the examination room after a period of 60 minutes from the beginning of the entrance examination.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Center may take disciplinary action against candidates who commit a misconduct in the entrance exam, which is handled in accordance with the rules of the University.
YVUCET Yogi Vemana University
YVUCET Online Application form Instructions for completing
YVUCET HallTickets Download
YVUCET Results / Ranking
YVUCET Orientation Dates: Registration Certificate Verification
(1) There is no entrance exam for Advanced Life Sciences subjects (Test Code 101: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics and Genomics, Microbiology), Fine Arts (Test Code-117), Theater Art (Test Code) -118), M. Ed. (Test Code-107), Urdu (Test Code-119), Food Technology (Test Code-120), and Computational Data Science (Test Code-121). Admission to these courses is based on achievement.
(2) Applicants who apply for the entrance examination of M. P. Ed. (Exhibit-113) are invited to present for approval at the time of the entrance examination original certificates for participation in sports and games.